Why go to Outdoor Ed?
- Outdoor Education allows students to have a variety of experiences they may not necessarily have available while at home.
- While at camp, students are assigned to a teacher/chaperone as they travel from activity to activity.
- Students discover fascinating new ideas in science and have hands on experiences in Physical Discovery.
- A night hike shows students a whole new perspective of stars in the sky
- Students build new or deeper relationships with their peers (and teachers)
- Each day we have 3 meals, 3 classes, time to journal and go tubing and/or tobogganing.
- Meals are served buffet style. If your child has food allergies, please contact me right away.